Young Yokes Kids Yoga is a women-owned, 501c3 Non Profit based out of Denver, CO with expansion to Seattle, WA and Albuquerque, NM. We are proud to be one of two Registered Children's Yoga Schools in Colorado, offering a 95hr Yoga Alliance certification. Our recent transition to non-profit status allows us to offer scholarships for our yoga teacher trainings. In addition to training, we proudly offer yoga classes for kids of all ages and abilities as well as family yoga classes.
YOUNG YOKES KIDS YOGA
The team at Young Yokes is made up of caregivers of all ages and stages in this life and during the time of COVID, we are committed to giving you the tools you need to practice yoga at home. We truly hope that you find online library useful.
If you are looking for anything specific, please do let us know as we'd be happy to look into creating it for you and yours. Please be well and healthy. Keep breathing. Yoga on.
- Fri, Aug 13Blend of Recorded Content & Zoom MtgAug 13, 5:00 PM MDT – Aug 14, 8:00 PM MDTBlend of Recorded Content & Zoom MtgFOUNDATIONS: (12 hr training) focusing on teaching kids yoga in its broadest scope. In this workshop you will learn the elements and structure of a Young Yokes kids yoga class while exploring some of the most popular kids yoga poses, breathing techniques, partner poses and mindfulness exercises.
- Fri, Sep 10Blend of Recorded Content & Zoom MtgSep 10, 5:00 PM MDT – Sep 11, 9:00 PM MDTBlend of Recorded Content & Zoom MtgFOUNDATIONS: (12 hr training) focusing on teaching kids yoga in its broadest scope. In this workshop you will learn the elements and structure of a Young Yokes kids yoga class while exploring some of the most popular kids yoga poses, breathing techniques, partner poses and mindfulness exercises.
- Wed, Nov 03Blend of Live Zoom Calls & Recorded Lecture
- Wed, Dec 01Blend of Zoom Call & Recorded Lecture**
- Payment Option for 2021 Training Modules.Payment Option for 2021 Training Modules.
GIGGLE, BREATHE, MOVE, REPEAT... THAT'S YOGA WITH KIDS.
Young Yokes is a non-profit organization devoted to the health and well-being of our kids in all communities
and those who teach them the beauty and benefits of yoga and mindfulness.
We offer kids & family yoga classes, kids yoga teacher trainings, and the 95hr RCYT certification
recognized by Yoga Alliance.
Please let us know how we can support you on this journey into yoga and teaching kids
of all ages and considerations. We can't wait to share our experiences with you!
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
A Life of Balance
Combining a love for crazy kid giggles with the grounded zen of yoga, and Young Yokes was born. Then the next step
was easy... bring kids yoga to the community we love and thrive in.
Young Yokes was created to support the growing need of combining yoga with children. As parents who found their mats later in life, Suzanne & Jessica know how important it is to expose their children and the children around them to the empowering practice of yoga. Can you imagine how yoga could have supported you while growing up?
Young Yokes can!
The benefits of yoga for youth range from increased focus, decreased anxiety, a greater sense of self, and the list goes on and on. As parents, educators, counselors, adult yogi's, and people who just simply love to work with children, we work hard to provide a foundation of success for children and those teaching children, and yoga is big key to their success.
Yoga is a gift that truly keeps giving for generations.