Adolescence Yoga Teacher Training (November 3, 5, 6, & 7)
Time & Location
About the Event
This in-depth 23 hour training will focus on how to teach ages 11-18 years old. It is great for all types of students and also available for students just wanting to specialize. This training is offered 2 times a year and is a required training for the RCYT path.
This 23hr course will be a blend of homework, live zoom calls and recorded lectures.** We will provide the times of live content - please prepare to be fully committed to that time. All other content can be completed at your leisure throughout the weekend. Content will be available beginning Wednesday, October 27th and must be completed by Sunday, November 7th at 6pm. *All times are MST*
Hyrbid / Virtual Training is still to be determined
Here are is a sample of what the LIVE virtual or in-person schedule would look like:
- Wednesday, November 3rd // 6-7p // Welcome Call
- Friday, November 5th // 6-9p
- Saturday, Novembver 6th // 1-6p
- Sunday, November 7th / 1-6p
- Regardless of a fully virtual or hybrid program, there will be pre / a-synchronistic work that can be started one week prior to the start of the program via online videos and reading.
- Also, additional small group work and assignments will need to be scheduled throughout the training weekend mostly at your convenience.
**We are operating under the current recommendations from the CDC and Yoga Alliance regarding in-person trainings and Covid-19 safety protocols. It is a possibility that by the time this training occurs we will be permitted in-person training, in which case, we will reach out to you directly.
- April 2021$599$5990$0