Deep Dive Yoga Teacher Training (December 1, 3, 4, & 5)
Time & Location
About the Event
Expect to dive deeper into populations of students that need your support and then learn how the activities in class can be tailored to serve these groups. Including, but not limited to: mobility limited, cognitive and physical disabilities, trauma and a variety of class types including family yoga, chair yoga, and caregiver and me. We will also dive deep into yoga philosophy, what it is and how it can be used in the kids yoga classroom to enhance the experience.
This is our only training where previous teaching experience and kids yoga teacher training is strongly encouraged.
This 23hr course will be a blend of homework, live zoom calls and recorded lectures.** We will provide the times of live content - please prepare to be fully committed to that time. All other content can be completed at your leisure throughout the weekend. Content will be available beginning Wednesday, November 24th and must be completed by Sunday, December 5th at 6pm. *All times are MST*
Hyrbid / Virtual Training is still to be determined
Here are is a sample of what the LIVE virtual or in-person schedule would look like:
- Wednesday, December 1st // 6-7p // Welcome Call & Training Portal Opens
- Friday, December 3rd // 6-9p
- Saturday, December 4th // 12-6p
- Sunday, December 5th // 12-6p
- Regardless of a fully virtual or hybrid program, there will be pre / a-synchronistic work that can be started one week prior to the start of the program via online videos and reading.
- Also, additional small group work and assignments will need to be scheduled throughout the training weekend mostly at your convenience.
**We are operating under the current recommendations from the CDC and Yoga Alliance regarding in-person trainings and Covid-19 safety protocols. It is a possibility that by the time this training occurs we will be permitted in-person training, in which case, we will reach out to you directly.
- Deep Dive (Regular)$599$5990$0